Effective as of: May 1, 2020.
(1) Allocations Investor Group LLC ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our Website, Slack channels, applications or services (our "Service", "Website” or “Slack channels") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on the Website, Slack channels or through our Service; and (b) in direct call, group call, conference, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Service. This policy does not apply to any information collected by: (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website, Slack channels or application operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates or subsidiaries); and (b) any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or in the Services.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(1) We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, as outlined in the table below ("Personal Information"); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details.
Personal Information Category
Name, Address, marital status, date of birth, picture, signature, social security number or tax ID number, password, ID cards or similar.
Home address, email address, billing address, telephone number.
Online Presence Information:
Social media websites, personal websites, and other online materials.
Bank account and payment card details, statements about your wealth and financial situation.
Information about your investment objectives, investment experience, prior investments.
Any content you post to the Services.
Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our Services.
(2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (b) automatically as you navigate through the Website or Slack channel. Information collected automatically may include usage details, location, IP address, browser type and other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(3) We may also collect information provided by third parties, including, without limitation, websites or other services that post our advertising materials.
3. Information You Provide to Us
(1) The information we collect on or through our Service may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Service, requesting services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) details of transactions you carry out through our Website, as you may be required to provide financial information; and (d) your response to surveys we may ask you to complete.
(2) We may also receive Personal Information that you provide when you place an order within our Services and the order is processed by another party, such as the payment processor. Such Personal Information may include billing and payment information.
(3) We receive Personal Information that you provide when registering your interest in potential investment opportunities, and when you make posts, comments, and join in discussions on our Slack Channels.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
(1) As you navigate through and interact with our Service or with any of our advertising materials on third party services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, interactions with the Services, and patterns, including, without limitation: (a) details of your visits to our Website or Service, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection.
(3) We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
(1) We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, bookkeeping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our Services and provide better services, including by identifying and correcting technical issues; (h) to deliver and target advertising; (i) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (j) for any other purpose with your consent.
(2) The information that Allocations Investor Group LLC collects from you may also be used by other affiliates of Allocations Corporation or by Allocations Corporation itself in order to perform necessary services to you, or for any other use as described in 6.(1).
(4) We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfillment of our collection purposes, as provided in Section 6 (1) above.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
(1) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(3) We may also disclose your Personal Information: (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any legal duty, government or regulatory request; (b) to enforce or apply any other agreements, including but not limited to for billing and collection purposes; (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
(2) We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
9. Your Privacy Rights
(3) In case of any inobservance with our legal requirements and duties, you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable data protection authority.
10. Data Security
(1) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
(2) Passwords and login details may also be generated by you with Third-Party service providers, such as our Slack Channels. 2FA or Two-Factor Authentication (authentication method in which a computer user is granted access only after successfully presenting two or more pieces of evidence to an authentication mechanism: knowledge, possession of inherence) is required for use of these services in order to protect your data and the data of others using these Third-Party services, in order to protect sensitive information and maintain the Privacy for yourself and other users. 2FA requirements will vary depending on the Third-Party Service. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that the Account is created only for Your specific business entity and you agree not share your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to your Account or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information
(3) The Company takes the security of your data seriously. Payment Information is generally protected through the use of PCI-DSS-compliant third-party payment processors. For the handling of personal data, we aim at protecting your Personal Information through the use of SSL encryption. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
11. Transfer to other CountriesEuropean Union citizens and others understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties, affiliates and subsidiaries supporting our business may be located in these countries. Your Personal Information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided. If you are located outside of the United States, please note you are agreeing that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
12. Notice to European Union ResidentsLegal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(2) We strive to comply with all applicable laws relating to our collection and processing of your Personal Information. In certain circumstances and as provided under applicable law, you have the following data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you; (b) the right to rectify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete; (c) the right to object to any unlawful processing of your Personal Information; (d) the right to request the restriction of our processing of your Personal Information; (e) the right to know and receive a copy of the information we may have on you; and (f) the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
(3) For any requests relating to your rights under the GDPR, please notify us at the email address at the bottom of this page. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
13. Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Apps
Our Services may contain links to other sites, web-apps, forms, files and documents managed by the Parent company, Allocations Corporation, and/or affiliates in order to conduct our services to you. Additionally, our Services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. Please note that, once you leave our Service or Website, third parties’ privacy policies will apply to any information collected. If you have any questions about how these other websites or applications use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.